Thursday, March 25, 2010

As I try to Sleep-Poetry by Cher

As try to Sleep

Late at night I see the pictures
I see them as a movie
They move faster and faster
As I try to sleep

I try to slow them down as they speed past
They won't stop they tortue me
Pictures of what was, what could be, and what might
They taunt me As I try to sleep

The pictures find their way in
I always wonder how
They spin around , they move about
I try to grab on but
They move at me As I try to sleep

The pictures make me worry
The pictures make me sad
They make me wonder, but never glad
They fly at me As I try to sleep

Sleep comes and then goes
My worries are strong and so vivid
I wake with the Pictures in my Head
Then do it again As I try to sleep

Copyright @2010 Cheryl Edwards


Please Read -Disclaimer
I am not a professional poet. I can only offer advice and my personal knowledge on the subject.

Writers take notice, a must see if you are ready to make some money!

No comments: