Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Panic @ Poetry by Cher

Panic by Cheryl L. Edwards


With every move I make, I cry
With every thought I think, I cry
With every one I love, I cry
With every heart I break, I cry
I cry for the life I had
I cry for the soul I lost
I cry for the love I gave
I cry for the ones I miss
Panic took my life
Panic took my soul
Panic took my family
Panic took it all

No more will I cry
No more will I quit
No more will I hide
No more will I die
I take my life back
I take my soul back
I take my family back
I take myself back, panic you lose!
Copyright © 2009 Cheryl Edwards




Please Read -Disclaimer
I am not a professional poet. I can only offer advice and my personal knowledge on the subject.

Writers take notice, a must see if you are ready to make some money!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl: I love your poetry...it says it all and I can relate to so much of it!!! I love you my friend!!!
Betty xoxoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Betty, sorry it took me so long to get to this comment. I appreciate it! I Love you too my dear friend!
Cheryl