Saturday, July 26, 2008

POETRY BY CHER-THE FUNNY MAN

The Funny Man
To the Memory of John Ritter

Into my home, day after day
Into my heart he came to play
I laughed out loud at that man on t.v.
I cried many times cause he touched me
Year after year, like many
I watched him fall and pick himself up again
He prevailed over so much
He had a magic touch
He died today on September 11 2003
John Ritter was his name, and this hurts me
A great talent is gone, a kind man at that
I sympathize with his family
I hope they know, how many
Lives were touched by this wonderful man
I cry, I sob, I'll miss you
Signed,
a fan
Cheryl L. Edwards
Copyright ©2008 Cheryl L. Edwards


Writers take notice, a must see if you are ready to make some money!

Please Read -Disclaimer
I am not a professional poet. I can only offer advice and my personal knowledge on the subject.

No comments: